6 Fresh Colour Combos for Your Summer Gradient Nail Art
There’s a perfect time and place for gradient nails so bright and juicy that they’re just begging for attention. The time is summer and the place is everywhere! Here are 6 colour combos that’ll get you started and don’t forget to scroll to the end for a gradient tutorial!
1. Peach Sorbet You’ll need: One pastel purple and a perfect peach I used: OPI I’m Gown For Anything & Seventeen Bright Peach
2. Cherry Wine You’ll need: One juicy pink/red and a deep berry red I used: Kriston 35 & Sally Hansen Oh My Magenta (from the Color Therapy Range)
3. High Contrast You’ll need: One turquoise and a bright pink I used: Models Own Island Hop & OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
4. Cool and Creamy You’ll need: One pastel blue and a cool plum I used: OPI The I’s Have It & Morgan Taylor Figure 8’s and Heartbreaks
5. Fruit Salad You’ll need: One buttery lemon and a pink that pops I used:Revlon Buttercup & Sally Hansen Mauve Mantra
6. Lots of Limes You’ll need: One fresh mint, one lime green and one chartreuse I used: Kriston 10, Faby Springtime Art and Avon Citronized